Is God calling you into a deeper relationship with Him through the Catholic faith?
If you are interested in becoming Catholic, or if you just have questions about the faith, DON'T WAIT! We have a year-round RCIA process and our Christian Initiation programs are open to all adults.
Catholic Initiation is primarily a journey of faith.
From the awareness of stirring of faith and curiosity within one's heart, through:
- Stages of asking and seeking,
- Hearing the Gospel proclaimed and by faithful reflection and prayer on this Word of God,
- Study and discussion about the Catholic experience,
- Doubts and hesitations,
- Involvement in the works of charity and justice,
- Discernment of God's call as individuals,
- The steps of commitment, and
- The Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist) to a life of faith, love, and justice lived in communion with Catholics throughout the world.
You do not go on this journey of faith alone. You are accompanied by a sponsor who walks with you and is there to support you along the way.
If you are interested in participating in the Christian Initiation Process or in setting up an appointment to find out more about the process, contact the RCIA Coordinator, Lindee Greer.